Hate. And Twiglets too.
2. Marmalade- thick cut or thin cut?
I have no opinion either way. I don't really eat marmalade.
3. Porridge- made with milk or water?
4. Do you like salt, sugar or honey on your porridge?
Nutella! Although I tend to buy flavoured porridges that don't need anything added.
5. Loose tea or teabags?
When I very rarely drink tea, it's Assam or Darjeeling teabags. I tend to drink coffee in preference because I can drink that without adding sugar, though I have weaned myself down to half a teaspoon - anything lower than that and I have to actually start tasting the tea.
6. Where on your door is your letterbox?
In the middle?
7. What's your favourite curry?
Chicken Passanda, though I like the curries of a local restaurant that have lots of fruit and nuts in, I'm not sure what they are though.
8. What age is the place where you live?
It was built in the 1960s.
9. Where do the folks running your local corner shop come from?
They are English in the Co op although there are a few Eastern European employees. I am reluctant to say they are Polish as we have a lot of Baltic people around here as well.
10. Instant or fresh coffee?
Instant, but a decent one like Douwe Egberts.
11. How far are you from the sea?
That depends on where the sea starts in the Thames Estuary. The nearest resort of note would be Southend and that's about 60 miles.
12. Have you travelled via Eurostar?
13. If you were going to travel abroad, where's the nearest country to you?
14. If you're female (or possible even some males) do you carry a handbag?
I have a bag, yes.
15. Do you have a garden? What do you like growing?
I have no garden, I have a park.
16. Full cream, semi skimmed or skimmed?
17. Which London terminal would you travel into if going to the capital?
Euston. But that's not how I tend to get there. Usually, I drive to Finchley Central and get the Northern Line.
18. Is there a local greasy spoon where you live?
Possibly, I have never looked.
19. Do you keep Euros in the house?
No. I don't have any.
20. Does your home town have a Latin, Gaelic or Welsh alternative name?
No. We are Anglo-Saxon.
21. Do you have a well known local artist or author?
No, there are a few sportspeople and actors from around here though. Plus the only English Pope was born down the road!
ETA: a better list, edited down to poeple I have heard of and that others might have heard of:
Nicholas Breakspear the only English Pope (Adrian IV 1154–1159) was born in nearby Bedmond, a village between Hemel and Abbots Langley (where I used to live).
Roger Moore (born 1927) actor, famous for his roles as The Saint and James Bond, lived in Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead in the 1960s.
Dave Vanian lead singer of the Damned, Max Whitlock member of Britain's gymnastics team at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London (he got a surprise Bronze, although I think he doing better than that now) his family live about a quarter of a mile away from me just over the hill.
Anthony Davidson, ex-Formula 1 driver. We have had a few F1 drivers live here, although not currently.
22. Do you have a favourite Corrie character?
Never watched it. I hate soaps.
23. Are your kitchen sink taps separate or a mixer?
24. Do you have a favourite brand of blended tea?
25. What's in your attic if you have one?
I'm not sure. I had most of my stuff brought down from the attic as I can't get up there anyway. There is rumour there might still be a camping stove up there.
26. If you go out for a cream tea, what jam do you like on your scone?
Raspberry, but I'm not fussed if it's strawberry.
27. Talking of scones- scon or scown? Jam or cream first?
Scown. I put the cream first for no particular reason, it just feels more right to me.
28. Barth or bath?
29. Carstle or castle?
Castle. Who says carstle?
30. What flavour of crisps do you favour?
I'm not really into crisps, I prefer cheese puffs (even though I don't like cheese).
31. If you go to the chippie, what do you like with your chips?
A little salt if there is a pitta bread or salt and curry sauce if not. I like to put my own salt on as I don't like things too salty. I really hate people putting my condiments on for me.
32. Take away, take out or carry out?
Take away. Chinese or Thai preferably.
33. If you have one, what colour is your wheelie bin?
No wheelie bin, I live in a flat.
34. What colour skips does your local skip hire use?
35. Do you celebrate Guy Fawkes?
I might go a display. I'm not sure I'm 'celebrating' though.
36. Dettol or TCP?
37. Do you have a bidet in the bathroom?
No. I like to think I would like one.
38. Do you prefer courgettes or aubergines?
As I have never eaten an aubergine, I will have to say courgette.
39. In the 'real world', do you have friends of other nationalities? Which nationalities?
Not many currently, I know a Czech though. I have had Indian, Filipino and Dutch friends in the past.
40. Do you have a holy book of any sort in the house?
Hmm. I will have to look... No. I have a lot of books about paganism, but nothing that could be considered a holy book.
41. Do you prefer a hankie or tissues?
42. Are you a fan of crumpets? What do you like on them?
They are okay, but there are many other nicer things. I'd probably put Clover on them.
43. Doorbell, knocker or both?
Both. Plus a buzzer.
44. Do you own a car? What sort?
I have VW Bora
45. What sort of pants do you guys prefer? Y fronts or boxers?
46. Anyone still a fan of suspenders?
I have never worn them.
47. Do you have a favourite quote from the bard?
48. Do you like toasted muffins?
Yeah, but I never eat them.
49. Do you think a traditional trifle should contain jelly?
Yes? I'm not a big fan of trifle.
50. Do you attend regular religious worship? Of what kind?
I see Depeche Mode when I can.