1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
A mouldering Dove bar. I don't really use the bath and I use shower gel. It is coconut.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Up until an hour ago I had half a melon, but I had to throw it out (see 3).
3. Is there anything mouldy in your refrigerator?
Not now the watermelon has gone.
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
There is, but they haven't been there very long and they are mostly glasses.
5. What would you change about your living room?
It needs decorating again. I would be nice if it was bigger and less cluttered. That is but a dream.
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Clean. Hence the the sink queue.
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
The only cans I have are coconut milk and pumpkin. Why would you have tinned mushrooms, they are terrible!
8. White or wheat bread?
Granary, I have trouble digesting white.
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
The drawer for the freezer that won't go in because it needs defrosting, a laundry basket and a bag full of crisps for guests.
10. What colour is your sofa?
It was white...
11. What colour or design is on your shower curtain?
It's blue with a ripply pool water pattern.
12. How many plants are in your home?
None. I used to have a palm, but it urgently needed somewhere better to live.
13. How many candles are in your home?
Loads, but I rarely light them except tealight for an oil burner.
14. Is your bed made right now?
No, because I don't want the cat to have a fit on my duvet.
15. If you have a coffee pot, what colour is it?
No coffee pot.
16. Electric or standard can opener?
Some old fashioned thing, I don't open many cans.
27. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Not a clue. Fairy?
28. Is your closet organized?
Nope, everything is stuffed in there.
29. What colour is the flashlight that you use the most?
Green. Though I use a blue UV one a lot for charging up the glow in the dark things around my bedroom at night. I am 12.
30. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
Which one? All my drawers are junk drawers.
31. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass. I have more glasses than I know what to do with.
32. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
No. I'm not into tea. I am a bad English person.
33. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No garage here.
34. Curtains or blinds?
Both (not on the same windows though)
35. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Six, no seven. One bolster pillow is tucked between the bed and wall to stop the cat (and other objects) falling down the side. Four pillows for the double bed and two extra to curl around/give the cat a platform to see out of the window!
36. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
No, I need it as dark as possible. But the wi fi light decorates my ceiling. This is very annoying.
37. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
One above the bed.
38. How often do you vacuum?
Not enough. I do sweep though. I have wooden floors.
39. Standard toothbrush or electric?
40. What colour is your toothbrush?
White and orange.
41. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
No. The Council took it away as a 'fire risk'. It was rubber.
42. What is in your oven right now?
Baking trays and the grill tray.
43. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
Cleaner than it has been.
44. Is there anything under your bed?
Some spare wooden flooring, a cat bed and usually in the Summer, a cat.
45. Chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning. I hate cleaning and I'm terrible at it.
46. What retro items are in your home?
I have a lava lamp and I very 1980s black glass drinks cabinet.
47. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
48. If you have a yard, who mows it?
I have no garden. I have a park mowed by the Council at inconvenient moments.
49. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
An air conditioning unit, a bag of decorating items, a bin bag as it's bin day and I am about to empty the bins.
50. How many mirrors are in your home?
A few. A mirror in the living room which is made of glass tiles and thus is useless as a mirror. A mirror and a mirrored cabinet in the bathroom. Plus various little compact mirrors and a little arabesque one that used to be on the wall, but is now in a drawer.
51. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
No. Not that I would admit that to the internet in any case.
52. What colour are your walls?
Blue. Except the khaki bedroom and the kitchen with is going to be black and grey.
53. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
My living room has a horrible blue paper, which was a compromise at the time. My bedroom has a textured paper from the previous owner that needs to go but will be a nightmare to remove. I will (okay my dad will when he's free) be putting up a black glittery paper in the kitchen very soon.
54. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
Yes, it's very useful for spying on my neighbours when they are arrested (yes, this happened).
55. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
56. What does your home smell like right now?
Nothing. Occasionally I use a scented candle.
57. Fave candle scent?
Pumpkin spice or caramel.
58. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
This will never happen - except, I do have some easy ginger/lemongrass/garlic/chilli/galangal - those are probably pickled.
59. Who are in the pictures you display?
I have an embarrassing one of my mum from the 1970s.
60. What colour is your favourite bible?
I have a black Wiccan Bible. As an atheist, I don't have any interest in the Christian one. Tbh, I don't have a lot of interest in the Wiccan one these days.
61. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
62. Ever been on your roof?
No. I would never have the desire.
62a. Do you own a stereo?
Yes. Two. But I rarely use them.
63. How many TVs do you have?
64. How many house phones?
One line, but two phones.
65. Do you have a housekeeper?
I want, want, want!
66. What style do you decorate in?
Late period Lisa ecclectic.
67. Do you like solid colours in furniture or prints?
Solid colours. I'm not into prints, but I have an exception for these cushions that I made with no skills whatsoever with hot glue (they aren't going to last long though):
They glow in the dark too. did I mention the 12 thing?
68. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
69. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Cat. My back up drive for my pc. Car keys.
70. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
Not really. I was shown...
71. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
23 degreesish. Not the 27.5 it is currently. The air con might be coming out of the kitchen.