Copy and paste this list into your journal, using bold text to show the things you have done. Put in italics the things you haven't done but would like to do.
01. Bought the whole pub a drink – not on your nelly.
02. Swum with wild dolphins – I’m slightly put off after finding a website about this bloke who has sex with them… (I think someone sent me the link,before you ask and no, I don’t have it anymore).
03. Climbed a mountain – I can’t be arsed.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid – but I suspect I wouldn’t like it.
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone – my bath is barely big enough for one.
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Done a striptease
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris – for an hour. :-)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea – No, that would mean going on a boat.
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game – only if Watford counts. Or HorseRacing, I’ve been to Royal Ascot.
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa – buggerthat, I’ve been up the Monument.
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables. – Cress?
19. Touched an iceberg – That means boat again, doesn’t it?
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby’s nappy – not bleedin’ likely.
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower – welcome to my childhood, sleeping bagson the back lawn, no wonder I’m obsessed with the sky.
24. Gotten drunk on champagne – bleugh.
25. Given more than you can afford to charity
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope – see 23.
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
28. Had a food fight
29. Bet on a winning horse – not at Royal Ascot.
30. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
31. Asked out a stranger
32. Had a snowball fight
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Held a lamb
36. Enacted a favourite fantasy
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip
38. Taken an ice cold bath
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse of either the sun or the moon
41. Ridden a roller coaster
42. Hit a home run – in Rounders
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days – eh?
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors – Whitby, but I am still getting round to visiting Matching Tye.
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
48. Had two hard drives for your computer – I have three and would havefour if I had room.
49. Visited all 50 US states – I haven’t visited one.
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced – not good at that. I’m theone who calls the ambulance.
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
53. Had amazing friends
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
55. Watched wild whales- more boats!
56. Stolen a sign
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip- what is the definition of road trip anyway? My dad drove us to Scotland once. That should count.
59. Rock climbing
60. Lied to foreign government’s official in that country to avoid notice
61. Midnight walk on the beach- sounds nice.
62. Sky diving
63. Visited Ireland
64. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them – it’susually the other way round.
66. Visited Japan
67. Benchpressed your own weight
68. Milked a cow
69. Alphabetized your books
70. Pretended to be a superhero
71. Sung karaoke
72. Lounged around in bed all day - I can only last until two.
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Scuba diving
75. Got it on to “Let’s Get It On" by Marvin Gaye – Bleugh.
76. Kissed in the rain
77. Played in the mud
78. Played in the rain
79. Gone to a drive-in theatre
80. Done something you should regret, but don’t regret it – writing porn atthe office.
81. Visited the Great Wall of China
82. Discovered that someone who’s not supposed to have known about your bloghas discovered your blog
83. Dropped Windows in favor of something better – shutters are too drafty.
84. Started a business
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
86. Toured ancient sites - Good lord, have I.
87. Taken a martial arts class
88. Swordfought for the honor of a woman
89. Played D&D for 6 hours straight
90. Gotten married
91. Been in a movie
92. Crashed a party
93. Loved someone you shouldn’t have
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy – they just asked meto stop.
95. Gotten divorced
96. Had sex at the office
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch
99. Won first prize in a costume contest – In my own clothes, plus hat.
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on
103. Rafted the Snake River
104. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
105. Gotten flowers for no reason – never got none. :(
106. Masturbated in a public place
107. Got so drunk you don’t remember anything
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug
109. Performed on stage
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music – only on a tape recorder.
112. Eaten shark
113. Had a one-night stand
114. Gone to Thailand
115. Seen Siouxsie live
116. Bought a house – a flat?
117. Been in a combat situation
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently
122. Gotten into a fight/argument while attempting to defend someone
123. Bounced a cheque – only direct debits.
124. Performed in Rocky Horror
125. Read -and understood- your credit report
126. Raised children
127. Recently bought and played with a favourite childhood toy
128. Followed your favourite band/singer on tour
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did – Theywhere grocers.
132. Called or written to your MP – sat in their office in Westminster too, with a bunch of other bored kids.
133. Picked up and moved to another city just to start over
134. …more than once?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking – all the time.
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did
138. Had plastic surgery
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived – a car crash on the M25. I still can’t believe no one hit me - they probably would now.
140. Wrote articles for a large publication
141. Lost over 100 pounds
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback
143. Piloted an aeroplane
144. Pet a stingray
145. Broken someone’s heart
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job
148. Won money on a T.V. game show
149. Broken a bone
150. Killed a human being
151. Gone on an African photo safari – we went around the Kuger National Park in my dad’s car. My parents took pictures. I read a book.
152. Ridden a motorcycle
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
157. Ridden a horse
158. Had major surgery
159. Had sex on a moving train – sex anywhere would do.
160. Had a snake as a pet
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing – and miss the best bits?
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
164. Visited more foreign countries than there are U.S. states
165. Visited all 7 continents – only three.
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
167. Eaten kangaroo meat
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground – Sounds good to me.
169. Been a sperm or egg donor
170. Eaten sushi
171. Had your picture in the newspaper – I’ve managed to avoid that - just.I did have my photo taken by a newspaper (and by a magazine later on)
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime
173. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions – but he was only a temp.
175. Gone back to school
177. Changed your name
178. Pet a cockroach
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes
180. Read The Iliad
181. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read– I read Lolita?
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because yourapartment needed them – I’m more of a glasses from the pub kind of girl.
183. …and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times,they figured out it was you
184. Taught yourself an art from scratch
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
187. Skipped all your school reunions
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
189. Been elected to public office
190. Written your own computer language
191. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
193. Built your own PC from parts – my dad did it.
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
195. Had a booth at a street fair
196: Dyed your hair
197: Been a DJ
198: Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal
199: Written your own role playing game
200: Been arrested – I’ve had to pick out the villain in an ID parade though.
201: Had sex on the beach during a lightning storm – sounds risky…
202: Been widowed