1. What is your penname/nom de plume/author name/alias/handle?
2. How did you choose it?
I’ve had it for ages, long before fandom. It was a pet name given to me by my ex. It’s not exactly flattering, but no one else would pick it would they? (except that bitch on Flickr and the one on Ebay).
3. What fandom(s) do you write for?
Jossverse and crossovers to Eurovision Song Contest, Paddington and Time Team. I also wrote a LOTR parody fic, against my principles. I have a plan to write a Robin of Sherwood story one day,
4. What fic(s) are you currently working on?
Working My Way Back to You
A Drogyn fic
Stories done, half-done, started and may one day finish:
Finish off the Spike/Tara series
Spike and Dru at the funfair
The mythical ‘Inertia’
Another Spike at the Bronze one
A Lost Crossover
Vegas blow job story
The Robin of Sherwood story
A LOTR crossover
5. What fandom did you start in?
I was in a ST:TNG fan club and a Blakes Seven one. I would probably have gone into the X-Files if my internet connection had been faster, but Jossverse is the first I have been active in.
6. What is your deepest darkest fic-writing secret?
I once thought a Spike/Buffy and Giles voyeur fic was a good idea.
7. Do you have any particular quirks/habits to your writing?
Lots of clouds. A blatant disregard for sparing people long words.
8. Do you have any fanfiction pet peeves? (Anything that appears in fiction that irritates you, anything at all)
People poking fun at bad fic makes my blood boil.
9. Do you have an OTP?
Reading-wise, Spike/Buffy, but I’m not a loyal writer.
10. If you could get someone to write a fic for you right now, what would it be? (please include fandom, characters, scenario, as much detail as possible)
I’d like some people to finish their dead WIP’s, but it would be unfair to name them. A few aren’t in the fandom anymore.